PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
CLOSING DATE :14 MARCH 2014
- Assist the HOD in implementing department's plan which includes business development, marketing & sales program for the Safecare Trust & Institutional Trust account.
- Assist the HOD to implemented the client retention program for Safecare Trust & Institutional Trust account of existing clients: periodical contacts as well as attending to & visiting clients
- Responsible in providing full and excellent customer service to the existing/potential clients:- walk-in/or by appointment, telephone/email/correspondences/meetings.
- Assisting in client relations and rapport such as:
- presentating of Raya/CNY/Depavali Gift, Birthday wishes and courtesy calls.
- attending the enquiries with regards to the status of their trust account (amendment of Trust Deed, additional trust & withdrawal) or other ARB’s products such as Will & Estate
- Responsible in creation of the trust deed/supplementary and proposal to clients
- Advising clients on the creation and amendments of the trust deed/supplementary
- Managing administrative tasks such as stock management and office equipment
- Supporting other departmental units in daily operational tasks
Qualification / Requirements:
- Degree in Business/Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Marketing or equivalent from university recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Diploma holder with relevant working experience more than 2 years
- Candidate who certified as Financial Planner by Financial Planning Association of Malaysia is an added advantage.
- Excellent in written and spoken communication skills both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- IT skill (s): MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail with full resume stating your personal details, last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone numbers and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:
Head of Group Human Resources Department
Amanah Raya Berhad
12th Floor, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified