Leasing & Property Management
CLOSING DATE :28 APRIL 2014
Objectives of Position:
To assist the Head of Property Management by ensuring proper and efficient management and supervision of the properties within ARREIT's portfolio including rental collection, recovery management, leasing management, maintenance expenditures, compliance of statutory requirements and all matters incidental thereof.
- To facilitate in all technical and administrative aspects of property management.
- Facilitate the Head of Property Management by ensuring proper and efficient supervision of the department particularly in respect of overall strategy, policy and implementation.
- To assist in monitoring the maintenance of all properties under ARREIT’s Portfolio carried out by the respective lessees or external property managers and to ensure that all the terms and conditions in the Lease/Tenancy Agreements are fully observed by the respective parties.
- To develop and execute relevant leasing management strategies.
- To manage, oversee and monitor all leasing matters including marketing the properties under ARREIT portfolio to new potential tenants/ lessee, monitor regular rental payment and rental recovery and all other matters relevant to leasing management.
- To develop, establish and maintain good rapport with real estate agents, retail operators, hotel operators, manufacturers and other relevant operators for the purpose of marketing the properties under ARREIT portfolio to potential tenants/lessees.
- To liaise and maintain good relations with the tenants and/or lessees, external contractors, Trustee, local authorities and government agencies with regards to all aspects of property management and maintenance, and ensure that all laws and regulations are adhered to.
- To assist the Head of Property Management to train and supervise subordinates to achieve the company's target and comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- To assist the Property Management team to prepare budget for the property management and/or maintenance of the properties within ARREIT’s portfolio and ensure that yearly expenses are properly allocated and utilized in accordance with the approved budget.
- To manage tenancy and leasing processes including securing tenants, negotiation of rentals and/or deposits, prepare offer letters and subsequent tenancy agreements.
- To facilitate in corporate exercises particularly in respect of injection and acquisition of properties and preparation of Sale & Purchase and Lease documents.
Qualification / Requirements:
- At least a Degree in Estate Management / Property Management / Facilities Management or equivalent from university recognized by the Government of Malaysia
- Candidate must have 5 to 7 years of experience in Leasing, Real Estate / Valuation, and / or Facility Management.
- Good communications skill in English and computer literate.
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels within and outside the company.
- Excellent PR and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail with full resume stating your personal details, last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone numbers and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:
Head of Group Human Resources Department
Amanah Raya Berhad
12th Floor, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified