OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT (SETTLEMENT UNIT)
1 Position - Kuala Lumpur
CLOSING DATE : 18 DECEMBER 2014
- To ensure proper conduct for opening of current, distribution and money market account.
- To input or authorize all required transactions in MFund system.
- To ensure proper records of all transactions are properly maintained.
- To ensure proper conduct for income distribution.
- To do bank reconciliation.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Study / Economics and/or other related courses from a recognized university / college.
- At least 1 to 3 years working experience with Trust Company and/or relevant experience in the Capital Market industry will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Required Skills:
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver a detailed and thorough job output
- Good communication skills in English and Malay
- Writing Skill
- Analytical Skill
Interested candidates are invited to apply via EMAIL by submitting COMPLETE resume together with current and expected salary to:
MANAGER, CEO's OFFICE
AMANAHRAYA TRUSTEES BERHAD
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the position title applied for in 'Subject' column
Only applications forwarded via email will be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified